Aarons Trampolines; years of fun for the whole family!
Trampolines from Aarons Outdoor living promote outdoor play and increase fitness.
Outdoor fun wouldn’t be complete without a backyard trampoline. Recognised as one of the healthiest activities for physical fitness, a backyard trampoline offers kids hours of fun and entertainment! Help free your kids from sitting around the house with a JumpSport safety trampoline and enclosure. Create an environment where they can enjoy the outdoors and a breath of fresh air, safely. There’s no better piece of backyard equipment than a JumpSport trampoline from Aarons Outdoor Living.
- 22 years experience
- Market leaders
- Australian owned
- Highest grade materials
- Pre-built panels for D.I.Y
- 12 months limited warranty
AlleyOop Sports Features:
- All AlleyOop trampolines include our Unitized safety enclosure system
- All AlleyOop systems include our strongest safety nets with the highest number of safety features available on any enclosure system
- Instead of U-bolts, the Unitized design of our AlleyOop Trampoline Systems allows enclosure poles to be securely anchored with precision-fit, strong thru-bolts to the trampoline frame.
- Backyard friendly forest green color scheme
- AlleyOop Trampoline Systems include a thick Deluxe frame pad
- Lifetime warranty on trampoline frame and safety enclosure poles
- Includes longer warranty on components such as safety net, frame pad, and jumping mat
- 2mm thick, 1.9″ diameter, forest green powder coated, pre-galvanized steel frame
- AlleyOop Sports is the only product line to offer the patented DoubleBed System
Images show optional extras
AlleyOOP Bounce; Variable, Power or Double?
VariableBounce: The patented technology helps optimise the shock absorption and the bounce performance.
50% of the springs engage immediately, 50% engage a millisecond later, making the trampoline safer and more forgiving.
PowerBounce: An additional spring system that allows for a greater weight limit and creates a bouncier trampoline for all weight and skill levels.
DoubleBounce: Like an airbag in a car, the double mats slow the energy transfer between the body and jump surface making it 50% more forgiving PLUS it gives the highest bounce performance for all ages. The worlds most advanced safety-engineered trampoline!
Images show optional extras
Delivery & Installation
We offer a comprehensive delivery and installation service with our team of professional installers. Submit a product enquiry below to gain an installation quote based on your trampoline size and location. Alternatively we do supply easy-to-follow instructions for D.I.Y. installation.Go to Contact Form
How many people can be on a trampoline at the same time?
Only one person should be jumping on the trampoline at a time. Chance of injury increases when more than one person is jumping. Also, please observe the weight rating for your specific model trampoline; exceeding the weight rating, even if only 1 person is using the trampoline at a time, can fatigue and over-stretch the springs, as well as increase the possibility of “bottoming out” (when the jumper hits the ground) the trampoline which can cause serious injury to the jumper. Damage caused to the trampoline and springs as a result of exceeding the weight rating is not covered by warranty.
Can children climb up the netting?
Do not intentionally hang from, climb, or rebound off of the safety enclosure. The enclosure is designed as a safety device.
How do I move the trampoline if I need to do yard work?
One adult can slide the trampoline from side to side for yard work. Do this by lifting one side of the trampoline, and rotating it a few feet. Then go to the opposite side of the trampoline and lift that side and rotate it a few feet. Continue doing this until you can easily and safely tend to the yard. Two adults can perform this job more comfortably, and both people should double up on the same side of the trampoline to rotate it.