Choosing the right shed for you is as simple as steps 1, 2 & 3 ...
Step 1: Choose the model that suits your budget, taste and lifestyle
Step 2: Choose the package that suits your backyard and needs:
- Package A - Able to go directly on the ground
- Package B - Perfect for unlevel sites
Step 3: Choose the finish: natural or stained
1700mm (w) x 1800mm (l) x 2350mm (h)
1700mm (w) x 2400mm (l) x 2350mm (h)
1700mm (w) x 2900mm (l) x 2350mm (h)
1700mm (w) x 3500mm (l) x 2350mm (h)
2300mm (w) x 1800mm (l) x 2550mm (h)
2300mm (w) x 2400mm (l) x 2550mm (h)
2300mm (w) x 2900mm (l) x 2550mm (h)
2300mm (w) x 3500mm (l) x 2550mm (h)
Timber Shed Optional Extras
Our steps are built to suit any site up to 400mm out of level.
Our ramps are purpose built on site and are ideal for mowers and wheel barrows.
Ideal for easy access of bulky items.
600mm 9h) x 835mm (w). Sliding, lockable aluminium window in beige colour.
|Alt. Roof Colours
Choose an alternative roof colour from the range of Colorbond colours.
Aaron's Outdoor Living is a specialty timber shed and timber garden shed provider, offering timber shed designs for all sorts of timber sheds, including:
- Give Yourself some Space with a Premium Timber Shed
- Timber garden sheds
- Timber sheds that can be used as workshops
- Timber shed designs for a variety of sizes
Our large timber shed range can cater to any requirements, large or small, offering a many optional features on all timber sheds and timber garden sheds, as well as sizing for each timber shed.
Building a timber garden shed yourself can be complicated - timber shed designs can become unmanageable and the end result may not be quite the timber shed you had dreamed of. That's why each timber shed Aaron's Outdoor Living offers comes with all timber shed designs, dimensions and materials included. After you choose which timber shed you would like, it will arrive flat packed with timber shed designs and easy to understand instructions for installing your timber shed. Or we can install your timber garden shed for you - all for the most competitive price on the market.
Top quality timber sheds - designed to last
We realise that installing a timber shed is a major investment for most of our customers. Timber sheds and timber garden sheds are no small addition to the value of a home. Every timber shed we offer comes with our guarantee of top quality timber shed designs, materials and construction. In fact, we support all timber sheds, timber garden sheds and timber shed designs with a full product and installation warranty.
Each of Aaron's Outdoor timber shed products is made with only top quality design and materials:
- Every timber shed and timber garden shed is made from non-arsenic based, treated pine. All our timber sheds and timber garden sheds are built from environmentally friendly timber from Australian plantations
- All our timber sheds come with the option of staining. We use the best stain on the market, improving the durability and life of your timber shed or timber garden shed
- The durability of your timber shed or timber garden shed is backed by our full product and installation warranty. All our timber sheds, timber garden sheds and timber shed designs have been made to weather the harsh Australian climate
A massive range of timber shed designs for timber garden sheds
Everyone has individual requirements, so every timber shed we offer comes in a variety of sizes. Timber garden sheds can be used as more than just a timber shed - our timber shed designs are also suitable for workshops or poolside timber sheds. It is the large number of optional features, sizes and timber shed designs that give you the flexibility to create any timber shed you have in mind.
At Aaron's Outdoor Living, our timber garden sheds are on display at each of our stores, so you can experience every timber garden shed before you make a decision. Our friendly staff are available to take you through our timber shed range and have expert knowledge on every timber garden shed we offer. Our display centres are fun for the kids, as they can play in and around all the fully constructed timber sheds and timber garden sheds while you choose the timber shed that is right for you.
As well as a large range of timber shed designs, you have optional features for our timber garden sheds, such as:
- Each timber shed can be built with additional windows
- Every timber shed and timber garden shed can be installed with a sub-floor or on a concrete slab
- Our timber sheds and timber garden sheds come in various sizes
- Every timber shed and timber garden shed we offer can be provided with staining
Best value on the market - Aaron's timber garden shed
With all our timber sheds and timber garden sheds we make it a priority to offer the best value to our customers. Every timber garden shed on display at Aaron's Outdoor Living comes with the best price available on top quality, Australian made timber garden sheds and timber sheds.
Information on every timber garden shed and all the timber shed designs we offer is available online - this way you can get a head start on finding the perfect timber shed. With all our timber sheds online you can view timber shed designs, specifications and images of all our timber garden sheds.
Get started today on finding the perfect timber garden shed.
Timber Garden Sheds
Need to tidy up the backyard? A stylish garden shed is a great space saver and will also enhance the look and feel of your garden. Our range of garden sheds can be used for any purpose, depending on what you need and where you need it. These versatile shed solutions can be transformed into storage for the garden or pool, or you can create an outdoor workshop or study.
Garden sheds are available in either timber or steel, so you can choose a style and finish to suit the look of your home or yard. Take some time to consider the features and qualities that are most important to you, or feel free to contact Aaron's Outdoor Living for assistance.
All timber sheds are manufactured by Aaron’s Outdoor Living, who have established a reputation for craftsmanship, quality and value for money. They are constructed using arsenic-free treated pine, which is environmentally-friendly and safe for children.
There are six different sizes available that all come with prefabricated timber panels, so you won’t need to construct individual pieces. Simply join the panels using our easy-to-follow DIY instructions.
We make sure that everything you need is included within the package, to ensure hassle-free construction and quick installation. All timber garden sheds come with the following features, so you know there are no hidden costs later on:
- Gable finish cottage green Colorbond® roof with skylight
- Moisture-resistant timber roof fascias & eaves with decorative finials
- Environmentally-friendly, non-arsenic based treated pine cladding
- 1.8m high walls with 45mm dressed pine framing
- Structural timber door with steel frame and heavy duty lockable handle
- Jarrah trimming on doors and full-door jambs, provides a quality finish
- Moisture-resistant yellow tongue flooring with kiln-dried treated pine joists
- Galvanised screws and nails to prevent rusting
- Supplied in kit form with easy-to-follow DVD instructions (video & PDF)
There are two types of packages available, designed to suit all types of yard and ground surface:
Package A is suitable for level surfaces, with solid construction, moisture-resistant, yellow-tongue flooring and kiln-dried, treated pine joints.
Package B is ideal for unlevel sites and also eliminates the need for site preparation. The 600mm free standing posts are long and can accommodate for an uneven surface up to 400mm.
Find Out More - contact us today