Aarons Outdoor Living has been selling quality backyard structures for many years, so we are more than confident you will love your purchase.
But in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the quality of your purchase, simply let one of our customer service team know within 30 days of purchase and we will endeavour to rectify any issue to your satisfaction.
If your purchase is found to have a manufacturing fault during it’s first 12 months, Aarons Outdoor Living will, at their discretion, replace or repair it. However freight costs may be payable by the consumer.
Please note that all goods are subject to wear and tear and should be maintained, so our manufacturer’s warranty does not cover conditions caused through general use.
Our 12-month manufacturer’s warranty also does not cover the following:
- Twisting, warping, checking, splitting, cracks, knots or knot holes or any other naturally occurring properties of wood that do not affect performance or structural integrity;
- Cosmetic defects which do not affect performance or structural integrity of a part or the entire product, including surface rust on hardware or metal components and colour fading;
- Rust is a natural occurrence with any outdoor steel product and is likewise not covered by this warranty, to the extent that it does not affect the structural integrity of the product;
- Defects caused by atmospheric corrosion;
- Improper installation, including but not limited to, installation on uneven, unlevelled, soft or waterlogged ground;
- Travel expenses, lost wages or labour costs involved in the installation or replacements of the parts;
- Vandalism, improper use, failure due to loading or use beyond the product’s capacity;
- Acts of nature including, but not limited to, wind, storms, hail, floods or excessive water exposure.
Products that are well maintained will last for many years and will remain safe. For early learning environments, we recommend that you establish a schedule of safety and maintenance inspections so any minor repairs are completed as soon as required. We recommend your inspections are logged as proof that your ‘duty of care’ has been maintained.
Routine visual inspections daily, or at least weekly
- Check ground surfacing is free of debris and contamination.
- Check for vandalism and for any damage or missing parts. Isolate if necessary.
- Sand timbers where splinters occur and if any non-structural cracks constitute any form of entrapment, use an appropriate silicon to fill the crack.
Operational inspections monthly, or at least quarterly
- Check all fasteners for tightness and tighten as required.
- To prevent deterioration, remove plastic swings seats and other plastic accessories when not in use for long periods or when temperatures are extreme. Check for evidence of deterioration and if evidence exists, replacements should be purchased.
- Check all moving parts, oil when necessary. Check wear on self-lubricating bearings and replace if necessary.
- Check all hardware and equipment for sharp edges and replace as necessary.
- Check soft fall surfacing to ensure it is at recommended depth and no footings are showing through. Top up if necessary.
- Ensure any boarders are secure and do not constitute trip points and have no rough/sharp edges.
- Check synthetic surfaces are in good condition and securely in place to provide impact absorption.
- Check for any overgrown bushes or hazards that may have intruded into the area.
Comprehensive inspections annually
- Check the structural integrity of equipment subject to corrosion or rotting and repair as needed.
Our warranty applies to the original owner and registrant, and is non-transferable, so proof of purchase must be sighted for a warranty claim to be validated.
How to lodge a warranty claim: 1) Contact the store you purchased your product from to explain your concerns. 2) Send a copy of your original sales receipt and a brief written description of the problem, including how it occurred. At Aarons sole discretion, we may ask you to send photographs. We reserve the right to examine photographs or physical evidence claimed to be defective prior to making a final determination concerning the claim. 3) After inspection and consideration, Aarons will make a final determination whether the concern is covered by this warranty.
Unless approved for commercial use, under no circumstance should Aarons Outdoor Living products be used in open/public commercial environments unless permitted. Such use may lead to product failure and potential injury and will void this warranty.
Modification voids any and all warranties, and Aarons Outdoor Living will accept no liability for any modified products or consequences resulting from failure of a modified product.