WIN 1 of 2 CUBBIES
ONE FOR YOU!
ONE FOR WHO?
ONE FOR WHO?
2020 has been tough on so many, so Aarons want to make Christmas awesome for TWO families this year! It’s going to be a Merry, Merry Christmas!
How to Win
Tag on Facebook or Instagram the person who you believe deserves to WIN an Aarons Cubby for Christmas, and TELL us/them why they deserve to WIN
Head to www.aaronsoutdoor.com.au/twice-is-nice, enter your details AND the Facebook or Instagram Name of the person you tagged
You can enter more than once. So, if you tag 10 people, you will need to enter online 10 times, adding each of the names of the 10 different people you’ve tagged
If your Tag/story is deemed the winning entry, you and the friend you tagged will both WIN an Aarons Cubby for Christmas!
Prize is 2 x Aarons Villa Cubbies (RRP $2,750)
Aarons Outdoor Socials
Lastly, make sure you follow Aarons Outdoor on Facebook and/or Instagram.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotional dates are October 11, 2020 from 8:00pm to 11:59pm on November 3rd, 2020.
- You must be 18 years of age or over and an Australian resident to enter this competition. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
- Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right not to award the prizes if the entrant fails to meet these terms.
- No responsibility is taken for late, lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable and the promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of these prizes.
- The entry method is by going to www.aaronsoutdoor.com.au/twice-is-nice and entering your contact details, follow the How to Win prompts and answering any questions.
- Entry via fake email, Facebook or Instagram account will result in disqualification and you may be asked for proof of identification to verify this.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Employees of the promoter, sponsors or any person associated with the prize are ineligible to enter.
- The judging will commence within 24 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by the email address they provided in the competition widget. If the email is returned undeliverable or there is no response is received or within 48 hours the competition will be rejudged and another winner identified. No responsibility will be accepted for emails which are entered incorrectly.
- The winner will have their full name published on the Aarons Outdoor Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/AaronsOutdoor/.
- Aarons Outdoor reserves the right to use the winners name, image, text or voice for promotional purposes for an unlimited time period without remuneration.
- Aarons Outdoor decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in Competition dates or dates, times or values of prize components, for any incomplete, late, lost, incorrect or misdirected entries or for any inability for any entrant to access, view or load the Website. In the event the Promoter postpones or varies the Competition or any elements of a prize, it (and any party associated with the Competition) will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or loss or damage caused by the Promoter’s or other party’s negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, the postponement or variation of the Competition or a prize, nor will the Promoter or other party be liable for any loss, damage, payment or expense of any kind (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage caused by the Promoter’s or other party’s negligence) or personal injury or other damage suffered or sustained as a result of entering, judging, running, cancellation or acceptance, enjoyment or use of the Competition or a prize or any aspect of or access to the Website. While the Promoter takes care to ensure all information relating to the Competition is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of all information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission or error. Entrants should make their own enquiries to verify all information provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion, subject to any approval or directions from regulatory bodies, at any time during the Competition Period to vary, withdraw, postpone or cancel the Competition or any prize including where in the Promoter’s opinion no entry satisfies the entry requirements or it cannot conduct the Competition or grant a prize for any other reason beyond its control.
- Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the promoter and competition sponsors and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- All entrants will automatically be subscribed to the Aarons Outdoor newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The competition organiser/promoter of this competition is Aarons Outdoor Franchising Pty Ltd, PO Box 127, Yarrambat, Vic, 3091 ABN: 45 614 171 943
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
Competition is now closed.