- Planning details below are general in nature and should not be relied upon for decision-making.
- Each land allotment is unique, and may be subject to local government protocols, and planning or environmental overlays/considerations.
- Customers should check planning information relevant to their site with the relevant local and/or state authorities before proceeding.
Building Regulation 2021
See the full list of QLD accepted development building work in Schedule 1
Generally exempt structures in QLD are subject to the following guidelines;
however please check the links above for full details:
- Non-habitable use only
- No higher than 2.4 metres in overall height
- Not more than 10sqm, and not in a tropical cyclone area
- At least 900mm from nearest boundary fence
For structures requiring a permit, we will provide the following details for a quoted fee:
- Site Analysis either in person or using remote mapping resources
- Site Plan
- Engineered Product Drawings to Class 10 specification
- Provide builder and/or insurance details to council/certifier
- Organise inspections for the work we are undertaking
- Provide the relevant sign off forms for the work we are undertaking.
The customer will engage local council/certifier to complete the process and issue the permit.
Once the permit has been approved, we will formalise documentation and order your product from our suppliers.
Small Works ($5,000 to $20,000)
Entity: ALG NSW Pty Ltd
ABN: 47 631 999 712
Contractor Licence: 379942C
Works over $20,000
ALG NSW Pty Ltd acts as an agent for:
Builder: Paul Lawrence
Contractor Licence: 1255453
We know you’re clever and can do all sorts of things yourself.
But if and when you need it, we can offer all sorts of help.
Your Beliefs, Our Values
Living your best life outdoors is good for you and super fun.
It’s also serious business to us.