The Aarons Difference
Why are Aarons Cubbies better?
Choosing quality products with longevity is a conscious and responsible decision. For over 25 years, we have refined our cubbies to create a range that meets the highest standards in regards to quality, sustainability and carbon footprint.
- Supporting Australia. Our cubbies are made in Melbourne and built using 100% Australian renewable plantation timber to withstand our harsh climate (and tough Aussie kids!). All of our materials are purchased from Australian businesses, as we believe it’s important to support Aussie industries that create Aussie jobs.
- Premium Inclusions. Colorbond roofing, rotomoulded (not plastic injected) slides, building-grade yellow tongue flooring, hardwood trims, kid-friendly treated timber inside and out, a 1.9m internal height so the whole family can play + more makes Aarons cubbies not only the best looking on the market, but they also hold the best future resale value.
- Built to Last. Because your kids will create memories to last a lifetime, we’ve designed a cubby to last too! As over 50,000 happy families will attest, our over-engineered, robust and built to last cubbies are sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the whole family – even future families.
- Be Flexible. Aarons cubbies don’t come in a box because no backyard is the same. Not every backyard is flat. Every family has different needs and wants. It’s why Aarons have literally hundreds of cubby combinations with our 4 elevation heights. You get to choose which cubby style, size, height and inclusions best suit your kids and backyard space. Best of all, our elevation kits can be installed on unlevel sites, sloping land and can even be built off retaining walls! You certainly won’t get that from a box!
- Safe and Sound. Your kids are the most precious people in your world, and deserve the best quality play equipment where they can develop and thrive in the safest environment. Our premium cubbies are built to meet the same stringent safety standards as our Childcare Certified cubby range.
- Eco-Cred. At Aarons, we love backyards! We view the planet as one big backyard, and we are incredibly passionate about doing everything we can to protect it. We need to preserve what we have and renew what we don’t. Our cubbies are made using renewable treated timber which is completely arsenic-free, and has met stringent standards for VOC emissions.
- The Aarons Experience. Our comprehensive turnkey service means you get to sit back and relax while our team of in-house installers expertly bring your new cubby to life, leaving you to enjoy quality time with your family.
Our cubby range
Narrow Gable Cubby
Wide Gable Cubby
Open Layout Cubby
Aussie Verandah Cubby
We know you’re clever and can do all sorts of things yourself.
But if and when you need it, we can offer all sorts of help.
Your Beliefs, Our Values
Living your best life outdoors is good for you and super fun.
It’s also serious business to us.